Fast cooling speed / stable performance / low energy consumption / long life
制造 Specializing in the manufacture of temperature control equipment
15062688501 (same number on WeChat)
Service Hotline: 0512-57781659
Company Address: No. 299 Youbi Road, Kunshan City, Jiangsu Province
Company phone: 0512-57781659
Company Fax: 0512-57781259
Company email: email@example.com
Release time: 2019-06-24 14:26:06
After the industrial chiller system passes the vacuum test, it can use the vacuum state in the system to charge the refrigerant.
First, the refrigerant charge
For newly installed systems, refrigerant can be added from the high-pressure side. The operation method is as follows:
1) Turn on the cooling water system for the condenser, and the valve in the system will maintain the state during the vacuum test.
2) Use a 14mm × 2mm seamless steel pipe in the west (a copper tube for Freon charging) to connect the steel cylinder containing the refrigerant. The mouth of the bottle is inclined downward, the steel bottle is at an angle of 30 ° to the ground, or the end of the steel bottle is raised by about 200 to 300 mm.
3) Open the filling valve. When a certain pressure is reached in the system (0.1 ~ 0.2 MPa for ammonia system; 0.2 ~ 0.3 MPa for Freon system), the refrigerant charge should be suspended, and then the system's sealing condition should be checked once at each connection and welding place. If there is no leakage, Can continue to be filled with refrigerant.
4) Close the liquid outlet valve on the reservoir and continue to charge the refrigerant. When the pressure of the cylinder and the pressure in the reservoir reach equilibrium, the liquid outlet valve on the reservoir should be opened.
5) Start the refrigerating machine, put the refrigeration unit into operation, and continue to charge the refrigerant. When white frost appears in the lower part of the cylinder, it means that the liquid refrigerant in the cylinder is almost full. At this time, the cylinder valve and the filling valve can be closed, and the bottle can be refilled.
6) Unless the external temperature is very low, it is generally not necessary to use hot water on the cylinder to increase the pressure in the cylinder when charging the refrigerant, because it is not safe to do so. If it is necessary to speed up the filling speed, the temperature of the hot water must not exceed 50 ° C, and other methods are not allowed to heat the cylinder.
7) When filling Freon, a special filter must be installed on the special nozzle to reduce the possibility of moisture entering the system. When using high-pressure charging, do not start the compressor, and pay attention that the exhaust valve cannot leak, otherwise it will cause liquid hammer.
8) When the refrigerant charge reaches 90% of the charge amount, the charging work can be temporarily stopped and the system can be tested to check whether the system dose has met the requirements for operation and to avoid unnecessary trouble caused by excessive charge. For the old refrigeration system, when the refrigerant needs to be replenished, it should be charged from the low-pressure side.
Second, leak detection after filling
(1) Leak test method of test paper Generally, the phenolphthalein test paper is used to test the system's welds, flanges, screw interfaces, etc. When the test paper is wet, approach the test area. If it turns red, ammonia leaks out. (Be careful to avoid the illusion that the test paper is in contact with soapy water on the pipe). You can also use litmus paper that turns blue with ammonia.
(2) Halogen torch leak detection method The halogen torch is a common tool for leak detection of Freon refrigeration systems. The domestic halogen torch is shown in the following figure, and the use method is as follows:
1. Add alcohol: Unscrew the base 1 first, and add anhydrous alcohol with a purity of not less than 99.5% to the inside of the cylinder. You can fasten the base quickly.
2. Fire: Turn the handwheel 2 to the right, close the valve core, fill the glass with the glass, and then ignite the lamp tube and the upper part of the torch.
3. Ignition: When the alcohol in the beaker is nearly burned, turn the handwheel 2 to the left and ignite the alcohol volatile gas in the nozzle in the flame circle 4. At this time, the suction hose 6 of the halogen lamp will emit The sound of gas inhalation can begin leak detection with a lamp.
4. Use: During the test, move the nozzle of the suction hose 6 close to the inspection site and move it slowly. If the Freon gas leaks, it will decompose when it encounters the flame. At this time, the orange-red flame will turn green and the flame color. The change varies with the amount of Freon leakage, and the darker the color, the more serious the Freon leakage.