Fast cooling speed / stable performance / low energy consumption / long life
制造 Specializing in the manufacture of temperature control equipment
15062688501 (same number on WeChat)
Service Hotline: 0512-57781659
Company Address: No. 299 Youbi Road, Kunshan City, Jiangsu Province
Company phone: 0512-57781659
Company Fax: 0512-57781259
Company email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Release time: 2019-07-01 09:03:03
Industrial chiller is widely used in today's industrial production. The cooling effect of industrial chiller can greatly improve production efficiency, and at the same time can effectively guarantee the quality of the product, so as to maximize the profit of industrial production.
While the widespread use and role of industrial chiller is so huge, the daily maintenance and maintenance of the chiller has also become very important. Today, Anshijia Machinery will use this article to explain the reasons and troubleshooting of the high pressure chiller. method.
Before we know why the chiller has a high-pressure fault, we need to understand the operation principle of the chiller.
The chiller is a refrigerant compressor that compresses the refrigerant to circulate the refrigerant. The refrigerant compressed by the compressor becomes a high-temperature and high-pressure gaseous refrigerant. After cooling by the radiator, it becomes a medium-temperature and high-pressure gas. The cooling position is called a condenser. The chiller's cooling method is divided into two types. The first type is air-cooled. As the name implies, the fan is used to provide aerodynamic power to cool the refrigerant in the fin condenser. The second type is water-cooled. The water-cooled type uses the cycle. The cooling in the cooling water tower is cooled by the shell-and-tube heat exchanger and the refrigerant. Each of the two cooling methods has its own advantages. You can decide which one is more suitable according to the use conditions and regional environmental conditions.
Now that we understand the cooling principle of the chiller, we can analyze the cause of the high-pressure fault of the chiller and how to remove the high-pressure fault.
First let's talk about the pressure failure of air-cooled chiller:
Air-cooled cooling is the cooling of the refrigerant in the air and chiller system. If the high-pressure failure occurs in the air-cooled chiller, the first step is to determine whether the cooling fan is running normally. If the fan is running normally, then check the current day. What is the ambient temperature? It is mainly to understand the temperature of the air drawn by the cooling fan. In some cases, the ambient temperature of the weather is not high, but the air-cooled chiller is installed in a room or a small equipment room. The temperature inside is usually They are all very high. Under normal circumstances, the temperature of the cooling air exceeds 40 degrees, and the air-cooled chiller will not work properly. Of course, if R134A or other high-temperature refrigerants are used as the refrigerant, it can be operated.
If the cooled air, the above two points, if normal, then you can determine that the fan hardware and environment are OK, then check the pressure gauge of the air-cooled chiller to see if the pressure is below 25 kg In this step, you can confirm whether the pressure is really at an alarm value, or just the controller has an error alarm. The above are several reasons for air-cooled fault alarms.
Then we know the reason and we will specifically troubleshoot this fault.
1. If the fan is not running or running at an abnormally low speed, first check with an ammeter whether the voltage at the outlet contact point of the fan contactor meets the power supply range of the machine. If the current and current are normal, the fan motor is damaged. Replace it.
2. If the air-cooled chiller installed indoors is an alarm caused by the high ambient temperature, first open all the windows of the equipment room, or install multiple fans on the wall of the equipment room to reduce the indoor temperature. Summary: The cause of the failure of the air-cooled chiller is only due to the hardware problem of the cooling parts (the hardware includes: fan, contactor, pressure controller) or environmental factors. Find the underlying problem and then target it.
High-pressure failure of water-cooled chiller
The cooling method of the water-cooled chiller is to cool the cooling water in the circulating cooling tower. Then, like the air-cooled chiller above, we first check whether the key hardware is normal.
1. Cooling water pump: whether it is running normally,
2. Cooling tower cooling fan: whether it is running normally,
3. The mechanical parts are normal. We then check whether the cooling water pipeline is abnormal and check the amount of cooling water. This water quantity can determine whether the amount of water pumped by the water pump is sufficient or the pipeline is clogged with foreign matter.
4. When the above inspections are normal, we need to focus on checking whether the inside of the shell-and-tube multi-condenser is too thick due to scale, which affects heat dissipation. According to our industry understanding of many years of experience, areas with poor water quality and areas with large wind and sand, condensers Fouling of scale is the biggest possibility of high pressure failure of water-cooled chiller.
Close the cooling water pump and cooling tower, and remove the front cover of the shell and tube cooling. You can see the heat dissipation holes like honeycomb. If you can see the scale on the tube wall with the naked eye, you need to clean the condenser.
First remove half of the water in the cooling tower, and then pour in the descaling agent, which is easily available on the market.
Add the descaling agent according to the ratio of 20: 1, and then run the cooling water pump and the cooling tower. During this period, do not start the chiller. Just let the cooling tower water pump run for 20 hours, then drain the water, and use a special small brush to pass through Wash condenser and cooling tower. Finally, clean the condenser with water for more than two or three times and cool. If there is no or very little foam in the cooling water, you can add new cooling water again and start it again.
The principle of industrial chiller is relatively simple, daily operation and maintenance is very simple and easy to use, and it does not require professional staff to operate, so we can operate some simple maintenance by ourselves, so that we can solve the problem more quickly At the same time, it also greatly improves our hands-on operation ability. Of course, if you do not understand or are uncertain, you still need to find a professional technician to solve it. Do not operate blindly to avoid personal injury or equipment damage.