Fast cooling speed / stable performance / low energy consumption / long life
制造 Specializing in the manufacture of temperature control equipment
15062688501 (same number on WeChat)
Service Hotline: 0512-57781659
Company Address: No. 299 Youbi Road, Kunshan City, Jiangsu Province
Company phone: 0512-57781659
Company Fax: 0512-57781259
Company email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Release time: 2019-06-24 14:30:24
Air-cooled chiller has become more and more popular with manufacturers because of its wide applicability and quick and easy installation. Although the operation and daily maintenance of air-cooled chiller are relatively simple, but for some initial use of air-cooled chiller It is still very necessary for users of air-cooled chiller to read the operating regulations carefully, and understand the operating principles and operating procedures of air-cooled chiller. In this regard, Anshijia Machinery will introduce the daily operation and maintenance of air-cooled chiller So that everyone can correctly and operate and maintain the air-cooled chiller, so that the air-cooled chiller runs in the best operating state, and it can also achieve a longer service life.
I. Check before power on
1. Make sure that the water system pipeline is installed correctly and that the pipeline is fixed.
2. The water supply port and water supply valve are normally opened, and the insulation is properly maintained.
3. The power supply is correctly connected, the voltage is correct, and the electrical wiring is solid and reliable.
4. Check that the value of the refrigerant pressure gauge is normal. Under normal circumstances, the value of the pressure gauge is 8kg / cm and above.
Second, power on
1. Make sure that the inspection is completed before power-on and that the power-on is ready to start.
2. The display of the controller is normal and there is no fault (the controller will detect whether the power supply and water level are normal after power on, and it will stand by if there is no abnormality
3. Turn on the water pump (if the water pump runs abnormally, the machine will report a water flow failure, which will not be counted if there is no water flow detection)
4, set the temperature (press the "up" and "down" keys on the operation panel to set the cooling target temperature)
5. Turn on the compressor (After the compressor is turned on, first check whether the pressure is normal, and check whether the water temperature in the water tank is higher than the set target temperature. If the temperature in the water tank is 2 degrees higher than the set temperature, the compressor will start to cool down)
6. When the set temperature is reached, the compressor will stop and the pump will continue to run, wait for the water temperature to rise again, and turn on the compressor at least 120 seconds.
1. If you need to stop, press the "water pump" stop button directly and wait for the unit to stop.
2. The chiller will no longer be used for a short time. You need to drain the water in the chiller, cut off the power, and clean the chiller and the surrounding work area.
3, long-term shutdown needs to drain the water and cut off the power supply, and wrap the chiller with wrapping film or cloth to prevent excessive dust.
Fourth, routine maintenance
1. Clean up. Use dust gun to regularly clean the dust and foreign objects in the fin radiator gap. Wipe the outside of the chiller with a clean cloth to keep it clean.
2. Regularly check the electrical appliances and the connection points of electrical appliances, and check whether the running current of the water pump, compressor and cooling fan is normal.
3. Regularly replace the chilled water inside the water tank, and clean the water tank and pipes.
4. Anti-freezing in winter, drain the water clean or add anti-freezing liquid for long or night shutdown.