Fast cooling speed / stable performance / low energy consumption / long life
制造 Specializing in the manufacture of temperature control equipment
15062688501 (same number on WeChat)
Service Hotline: 0512-57781659
Company Address: No. 299 Youbi Road, Kunshan City, Jiangsu Province
Company phone: 0512-57781659
Company Fax: 0512-57781259
Company email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Release time: 2019-06-24 14:29:08
In recent days, the temperature has dropped sharply. Most cities in the country have welcomed sub-zero temperatures. The low temperature does not mean that the use of chiller is reduced or even not used. Most of the production lines using chiller are because of product molding or mold. There is a heating load with a higher temperature than the product is expected, or because the product materials need to reach a certain temperature before production, and this temperature cannot be given by nature, so the use of chiller will appear in the vast production line, Even in winter there is a general demand for use.
Let ’s share with you some common knowledge about the use of chiller in the cold winter conditions:
First, air-cooled chiller placed outdoors:
Because the temperature is low in winter and the unit is rotating outdoors, when the unit is just started in the morning, the refrigerant in the unit's refrigeration system is also due to its characteristics (high pressure when the temperature is high,
The pressure is low when the temperature is low), so when the unit is just turned on, the pressure is very low, and even a low pressure alarm will occur, especially for small units, such as 3HP (SJ-03AS).
The following models are more prone to this situation.
1. If possible, try to move the unit indoors. The indoor temperature will be at least a few degrees higher than the outdoor temperature, and the temperature will stay above 5 degrees.
It will appear, but the small unit, such as 1-2HP, will still have a very low pressure, and it will take a while to rise slowly before it starts to cool.
2. In most cases, it is unrealistic to move the machine. In this case, the method of forcing the unit to start can be used. Enter the parameter adjustment of the unit controller, and change the "low-voltage detection delay" in the time setting (see the instruction manual for the detailed parameter entry method) to 30 seconds. The unit of 1-3HP can increase the time a bit to 1 minute. Then, after the unit runs for 30-60 seconds, the pressure will slowly rise, so as not to cause a low-pressure alarm. This method is not recommended by the manufacturer for a long time, but it can be set this way when a low-pressure alarm occurs during low-temperature startup. If such a problem occurs, you must change this parameter back. Generally, manufacturers are not allowed to change the built-in parameters, so try not to change it.
3. If the evaporator in the unit is a plate-changing or shell-and-tube type, the water in the unit's inner plate- or shell-and-tube changing evaporator should be discharged when the machine is shut down to prevent the internal water from freezing and evaporating. A better method is to add a certain proportion of antifreeze to the frozen water. This can also prevent such problems, but during long downtimes, it is best to drain the water regardless of whether antifreeze is added.
2. Outdoor use of water-cooled chiller:
Because the water-cooled chiller must be equipped with a cooling tower, and it is no doubt that the cooling tower is placed outdoors. Of course, in special cases or local-level use of closed cooling towers, it is best to place it indoors. Therefore, the antifreeze work of the cooling tower must be done.
1. Add a certain proportion of antifreeze to the cooling water of the cooling tower, the general ratio is about 20%, and it is different according to the different types of antifreeze. Drain water in case of prolonged shutdown.
2. If the evaporator in the unit is plate-changing or shell-and-tube type, the water in the unit's internal plate- or shell-and-tube changing evaporator should be discharged when the machine is shut down to avoid internal water freezing and evaporation A better method is to add a certain proportion of antifreeze to the frozen water. This can also prevent such problems, but during long downtimes, it is best to drain the water regardless of whether antifreeze is added.